Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun at the Zoo....

We havn't posted for a while!
In January....our little Macy was born!! She is a fun addition to the family! There are pictures of her in this post :)
Lisa's family lives with us and we have been having fun adventures together...
Here we are at the Zoo!! We went with Lisa's family this past weekend!!
The dinosaur has Trey captured in his mouth!
Kolbs havin fun!! Ouch! :)
Me and Hailey
Trey and Megan!
Lis and Macy!
Megan with Macy :)
Jay striking a pose.... :)
The gang!
Brooklyn :)
"Thank You for Keeping Your Voices Down" Jayme and Kass :)
Hailey :)
There are dinosaurs everywhere around the Zoo...
Megan :)
Kass :)
Jayme and Trey :)
Giraffe's in love....
We thought these were fake until they opened their eyes...ahh!
Kolbs...yeehaa!
What a fun saturday afternoon!!

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

LOVE it! LOVED the ZOO!! And, LOVE you guys! :)

Sharla said...

What a fun post! Kassidy you are the best! I loved all the funny pics and it made me want to go to the zoo again. Think Brandon would be game? I might have to wait for Kaylie to grow up a bit more and then we could take her. You two families are having a blast. Summer time, and it is just one big party!!

Cassie said...

This is so absolutely random, but I am hoping you can tell me where you got the picture of the St. George temple that is on your main blog page. We have been looking for a St. George temple picture with orange in it and came across your blog while searching. Please message me actd(at)gmail(dot)com if you have a chance.

PS I promise I'm not some weird creepy person, I just love the picture. :)

Ryan and Donna said...

We've had so much fun at the zoo with you guys. We'll have to do it again next summer.